Sunday, 17 February 2013

Loosing control of his anger


Joshua Hewitt
kayla... *sigh* you protected my dad and me and you saved my home... so thank you, theres nothing for me to forgive... but a the same time *slaps you with tears streaming down my face* you acted like an impulsive little child and had me sitting here, worried sick about you but not even knowing why, don't you ever do anything like that again!!!! 

Kayla Vinci
*sigh, I jump out the window and down to the grown, running off into the night*

Joshua Hewitt
*i race to the window and look into the night, searching for you, whispering in the wind* im sorry... im sorry... im sorry... im sorry...

Kayla Vinci
*i here your whispers but just keep running, not wanting to turn back*

Joshua Hewitt
*i growl and take of wings spreading, flying into the air and darting between the trees searching for you, tears flying through the air as i miss the trees by mere cm's*

Kayla Vinci
*i climb up a tree, and turn invisible as I here you coming, not wanting to be seen, my body scratched bruised and bashed up, my cheek stinging like its been burned*

Joshua Hewitt
*i race past the tree your under and stop suddenly looking around* why... why do i do these damn things *i land on the ground and start slamming my fist into it, anger at myself slowly growing in my eyes, i look up and se a tree on the other side of the clearing to yours and lightning sparks along my fist*..... why... why... why...

Kayla Vinci
*i look over to you, and start to cry hard, I fly over to you, and slam your back into a nearby tree, and making sure that I'm no longer invisible I hag you hard, not caring about anything else*

Joshua Hewitt
*i look past your shoulder dazed, i bring my hand back and point my fingers like a spear about to strike, then i realize its you and i lower my hand, the energy inside it slowly fading, tears start falling from my eyes*

Kayla Vinci
I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry

Joshua Hewitt
*i look down at you and kiss you, letting my love for you show in it* just... stop saying that... you.. i... i... im sorry!!! *i dart away from you still crying, yelling the last two words as i take of, wings beating, i open my eyes and see a tree in front of me, no longer willing to even try dodging, i spark lightning along my hand and smash through it, ripping it to shreds and doing the same to the trees behind it, racing in the direction of the river*

Kayla Vinci
JJOOSSHHUUAA....josh...Joshua.... *i race after you, dodging the trees and coming to the river*

Joshua Hewitt
*i race along the surface of the river, only above it y a few cm, lightning sparks along my hand as a storm swirls in the sky, a bolt of lightning arcs down towards me, i lift my hand and it intercepts the lightning, as i pull the lightning into me, i fly upward turning in mid air and sending a blast down into the water, creating a huge shockwave, as the blast ends i slowly let my body drift down to one of the cliffs, as i stand on it lightning sparks of my whole body* why... why am i... why am i such a damn fool

Kayla Vinci
*i get blasted back into one of the trees my wings forced to spread, I hurts, blood streaming from my body, but still I get up, and fly into you direction, seeing the lighting knowing that it's you*

Joshua Hewitt
*i look down at the river from the cliff and the spark in my eyes flickers, i slowly fall from the cliff, hitting the water and slowly rising to the surface, my eyes closed, my mouth and nose just above the water*

Kayla Vinci
J....Joshua...*i fly above you trying to land but haven't got the energy, blood dripping from my body...I fall not having anything left in me and fall to the snowy ground next to the river*

Joshua Hewitt
*i growl lightly as my eyes flicker, i see you and my breath gets harder, i slowly start painfully swimming over to you, my strokes getting faster and faster as i get more desperate*

Kayla Vinci
*my breath almost gone, everything's bleeding, me scenes are of no help, I can't move can't speak*

Joshua Hewitt
*i get to the edge of the river and slowly lay down next to you, putting my hand next to yours* kayla... no... im sorry... please... Don't die

Kayla Vinci
*i feel nothing, don't see anything but black, my breaths are forced and deep,my chest is heavy, nothing is in fount of my eyes, black, my breathing slower, my world fading*

Joshua Hewitt
*i let out a groan of pain as i pull myself up, lifting myself to look in your eyes*kayla... don't die... dammit remember the promise i made *i pull a till-now hidden necklace out from under my shirt and rip it of my neck, letting the chain fall so that all that;s left is a small ring, gold with silver marks weaving around its surface, a beautiful diamond glinting on the top of it, i hold it up to you and then put it in your hand, holding your hand in mine* please kayla... theres so much left to do, airs rock, the great wall of china, the grand canyon, the Marianas trench, the Himalayas... paris... i cant be alone again... i cant lose you!!!

Kayla Vinci
*i breath my final breath, and although my lips hurt and my throat is dry i manage to just say your name*


Joshua Hewitt 
*i look down at you my fear growing, shouting in terror and grief* NO! KAYLA, COME BACK TO ME, NO I WONT LOSE YOU, I CANT!! ILL DIE WITH OUT YOU, I NEED YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME, IVE FAUGHT TO HARD TO LOSE THE ONLY PERSON I LOVE NOW, PLEASE KAYLA, THIS IS ALL MY FAULT IM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND COME BACK!!!

Kayla Vinci
*its all now just a muffled blur, a voice with no name, every whisper is in my head nothing's there, just whispers*

Joshua Hewitt
*i pull both my knives out and hold them in front of your mouth, checking for mist and seeing that your not breathing, i put two fingers on your neck and then on your wrist, feeling no pulls i pull you to the edge of the water and kneel down, splashing you with water and still nothing happens i look at my reflection in the water and my eyes cloud with rage* dammit you damn wolf, you did this *i stand up and level the knives in both my hands with my wrists, resting them on my shoulders, preparing to make one final cut* you... i did this!!! im never gonna see her again, cause either way, shes gone to haven, while you... me... IM GOING TO HELL!!!!

Kayla Vinci
*it gets me that scream, the pull, blood pooled around my body, my body jerks, like its being taken over, and making my body a puppet*

Joshua Hewitt
*i dart away and land but i don't put up my guard, i stand there putting my knives in my holsters* whatever you are spirit, if you mean me no harm then leave this place and never return, or ill destroy you for using her body... if you mean me death... then i ask that you don't use her body as your weapon... and that you send me to hell quickly... or ill kill you and then do the deed myself

Kayla Vinci
*i stop, moving and after a few minutes, I twitch my fingers, my wings are forced to spread and hurt so much, my eyelid twitches*

Joshua Hewitt
*i look on, pulling out one of my knives and leveling the knife with my wrist* are you gonna heed my warning or am i gonna have to die so im not torn apart at her hands guided by another

Kayla Vinci
*my eyes shoot open, and I start to cough up blood*

Joshua Hewitt
*i dart forward and lean you on my shoulder, forgetting what i said, then my eyes widen* if your a bad spirit kill me now, other wise, tell me whats going on

Kayla Vinci
J.....josh....Joshua I....I......*im struggling to breath, feel like I'm slipping back into that again* ...h.....h.....he....hel.....help.....

Joshua Hewitt
*lightning swirls around us as i push my soul towards you, grabbing the ring and slipping it onto your finger i struggle to get to your soul* anything kayla, anything you need is yours, please don't leave again

Kayla Vinci
*everything's becoming blurry again* he........hel......help.......... *i feel the darkness trying to take me again*

Joshua Hewitt
*i keep reaching with my soul, i feel myself getting closer and closer* no... no not again... im vowing upon everything i am, my heart, my soul, my wings and my fangs, my hopes and my dreams, my blood, my life... *energy races through me and i search harder, my aura growing till it surrounds both of us* i will never lose her again

Kayla Vinci
*my vision is useless, I shut my half opened eyes, there's no up no down, just a pull then an even stronger push*..........I...I....love you...........jo......Joshua

Joshua Hewitt
*i pull you closer and feel my soul lightly brush yours, then i race to touch it with mine* i love you kayla, ill never let you go, this is all my fault and im sorry, please be ok

Kayla Vinci
*its black again....blacker then coal.....* don't..............l.....let......m....me......fa.......fall

Joshua Hewitt
*i feel my soul touch yours and i hold it tight, intertwining our fingers of our tattooed hands and lean down and kiss you lovingly, refusing to let you go*

Kayla Vinci
A......aur......aura.......*i try to reach mine, but I'm to weak, lost to much blood*

Joshua Hewitt
*i reach out with my soul and pull your aura closer to both of us, kissing you, i press my hand against yours and blood slowly starts to grow in your body, as i think* no matter what, im not going to lose her!!!

Kayla Vinci
*i see you, not with my eyes, but with my soul, left feels you but words that if it get to close you'll end up like me,* love me Joshua........don't.............don't ever stop..............because I........I won't be........even........in the...........next life.....

Joshua Hewitt
*i growl and push my soul closer to yours* ill love you if you stop holding back!!! *then my soul suddenly pulls yours close, wiping away the darkness*

Kayla Vinci
*my back arches, as a mix of light and dark beams off of my body, and I lift off the ground, my wings sagging, I'm 16feet off the ground so the tips of my wings are 2 feet off the ground*

Joshua Hewitt
*i jump of the ground and fly up next to you* dammit... please be ok

Kayla Vinci
*my eyes still closed, I reach out with my tattooed hand, as the dark beams start to slowly fade*

Joshua Hewitt
*i grab your tattooed hand in mine, intertwining our fingers* kayla, im here, im never leaving

Kayla Vinci
*ad the tattoos of our hands meet, the darkness fades and the light that was keeping me up disappears leaving only you holding me up*

Joshua Hewitt
*i hold you in my arms and kiss you, hoping your ok*

Kayla Vinci
*my eyes flicker open* Joshua,.......

Joshua Hewitt
kayla,*i lower us to the ground and sit next to you, crying* your alive

Kayla Vinci
J....just...*im weak from blood loss, my body, and my wings beaten broken and bruised*home,......I,....I wanna go....home

Joshua Hewitt
*i race towards home faster then the wind* then don't worry, well be there soon

Kayla Vinci
*i curl up, my wings sagging as I am unable to move them* you,.....care.....to ......much

Joshua Hewitt
*i start to let us drop as we near home* don't kayla, don't even start, theres no such thing as caring to much, and i love you.. *i enter the house through the bedroom window and lay you on the bed* besides... its my fault you got hurt anyway

Kayla Vinci
No.....it's.......it's......mine.....I.......I....I had to.........protect you *i close my eyes* what......what's happened to my.....wings......

Joshua Hewitt
what do you mean, there fine

Kayla Vinci
I....I...I can't feel of move them..

Joshua Hewitt
*i growl softly* probably just blood loss, hold on ill get you some water

Kayla Vinci
*i turn my head to my other wing and my eyes widen* Joshua!!!

Joshua Hewitt
*i drop the bottle of water im holding and race back to you, i dive through your door, my hand on the hilt of my knife* kayla, whats the matter

Kayla Vinci
What the hell is in my wing!?!? There's blood down my whole left wing

Joshua Hewitt
*i growl loudly and come over, pulling out a cloth and soaking it in whats left of the water* hold on, ill have to clean it, keep still

Kayla Vinci
*i wince and whimper at the pain* it hurts.......josh.....

Joshua Hewitt
*i stop and disappear in a cloud of smoke, then i come back with a glass of water and some pills* here, painkillers, take one, it should work

Kayla Vinci
* I take the pill, and swallow it with some water, handing you back the glass, I lay back down on the bed while you continue to work on my wing* Joshua.....are you.....still upset about...what I did

Joshua Hewitt
*i start cleaning your wing, lightly touching it to not hurt you* im happy that you want to protect me... im still ticked off... but i forgive you... as long as you never do something so reckless again

Kayla Vinci
I just.......I can't even bear the thought of loosing you, but if I told you you would have gone to protect your father, and in turn would have ether been Bowen to peaces of shit by their sniper....I.......couldn't bear the thought to watch you die

Joshua Hewitt
*i look you in the eye* a word of warning and a piece of cover does the same job kayla

Kayla Vinci
I know that now, *i turn my head and look out the window at the snow covered forest covered in a dark blanket and a moon spotlight*

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile softly and keep cleaning* then make sure that you let me come next time you try to get yourself killed

Kayla Vinci
I'll do my best but now that my gangs gone and taken care of....nothing will put me in that situation again

Joshua Hewitt
*i stop for a second then keep cleaning* and how exactly did you "deal with your gang"

Kayla Vinci
Memory nerve.

Joshua Hewitt
pardon?

Kayla Vinci
You know the pressure point behind the ear

Joshua Hewitt
yea, what about it?

Kayla Vinci
If you push it in a certain way it makes them forget what they are doing, so that plus pain and you have disorientated gang members and all you do it drive the back to their house lay them on their bed and they'll remember shit all in the morning

Joshua Hewitt
wow.... and i let you kiss me there

Kayla Vinci
Yeah. *i close my eyes and softly smile, then it fades into tears*

Joshua Hewitt
*i look at you worried* kayla, whats wrong

Kayla Vinci 
I still, remember they way they talked about you....like you were the scum of the earth, that you were less then human, what they said about you....I don't ever want to hear those words again

Joshua Hewitt
*i put my hand n your cheek* kayla, as long as you don't believe what they said then it'll be fine

Kayla Vinci
Ouch, *i beath in sharply* wrong cheek baby, that one.....umm, has your hand print...on it,

Joshua Hewitt
kayla... *i brush the back of my hand down your other cheek* im so... so sorry

Kayla Vinci
No....don't be

Joshua Hewitt
i am kayla... i let my anger and worry get the best of me... i slapped you... and caused your wing to get hurt

Kayla Vinci
No you didn't, by the way what's in my wing

Joshua Hewitt

*i finish cleaning and look your wing over* it doesn't look to bad... just a little damage and a vein, when you fell you must have gotten shards of wood in your wing

Kayla Vinci
Hurts like a bitch,,,

Joshua Hewitt
ide be scared if it didn't *i pull out a bandage* you gonna be ok while i bandage it? *i finish cleaning your wing then i bandage your wing and lay you down* sleep well my angel, ill watch over you

    No comments:

    Post a Comment