Thursday, 21 February 2013

The Fangs



Kayla Vinci
Your amazingly perfect Joshua...

Joshua Hewitt
*i softly bring my lips to yours and run my tongue over them* and so are you my valentine angel

Kayla Vinci
*i lean back slightly my eyes still closed my arms around your waist* you are my only, never forget that *i press my lips to yours*

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and press back* and you are my one

Kayla Vinci
*i spread my wings behind me so you can see them behind my head I step back and beat my wings, so the wind blows through your hair as I extend my hand towards you* fly with me

Joshua Hewitt
*i take your hand and spread my wings, flying up next to you *of course my angel

Kayla Vinci
*i smile as I kiss your lips softly* only the best for my guardian, so any particular place you wanna fly to?

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and kiss you* yeah, wherever my beautiful angel is going

Kayla Vinci 
*i smile softly and hold your waist so my fingers brush against your skin* do...do you want to...go...go back to our...our little cave...I...I miss the times where...where there wasn't a war going on in the supernatural world...where good and evil...angels and demons alike were just...balanced...

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and kiss you softly* sounds amazing baby

Kayla Vinci
Hehe, I love you *i kiss you quickly on the lips then let go of your waist, smiling at you as I quickly shoot straight up in the air*

Joshua Hewitt 
*i look up at you then shoot up after you whispering to myself* she is so amazing when she does that

Kayla Vinci
*i level out when I can no longer see the ground through the clouds anymore, the wind whipping my hair, and cooling my skin, I smile widely to myself* honestly, I love this, how could anyone not love this freedom

Joshua Hewitt 
* I smile as I level out underneath you* I dunno, it might get kinda boring without you

Kayla Vinci
*i look down and run my eyes down your form, softly smiling to myself, I reach down with one arm and place my hand between where your wings meet your back, closing my eyes and beating my wings in time with yours* I can feel your wings moving like this...your so powerful, and yet so graceful when you fly baby

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and pull off my shirt off quickly so I'm still beating my wings, dropping it and spinning around to look at my wings fully* really?

Kayla Vinci 
Do you have to take off your shirt...you know what that does to me *i smirk and beat my wings in time with yours, then rolling my eyes* you really gotta stop spinning your lunch is going to come up one day 

Joshua Hewitt 
*i spin around quickly* nah, I can hold my lunch, and besides... *i fly closer to you beating my wings carefully to match yours and whisper in your ear* is there something wrong with me having my shirt off 

Kayla Vinci
*i groan without knowing it, and when I realise it I blush a bright shade of red* no...no nothing's wrong with it...I just...your so sexy...

Joshua Hewitt
*i grin to myself and nibble on your earlobe* oh am I now?

Kayla Vinci
*my voice comes out husky, my eyes closed* josh...Joshua...yes...you...you are

  Joshua Hewitt
*i growl in your ear and place one hand on your back and one on the top of your ass, timing my wingbeats with yours perfectly* probably because in with the sexiest girl in the world

Kayla Vinci 
*i moan* Joshua...not here...not now...please...you know what your doing to me *i hold you close feeling your warm chest through my tank top*

Joshua Hewitt
*i look at you and pull my hands away, kissing you* ok baby, I don't want us to crash...besides...I've got something to show you anyway...

Kayla Vinci
*i smile* you mean besides your body...this I gotta see

Joshua Hewitt
*i sigh and look down at the ground as we near the cave* you might...not be so...enthusiastic...once...you see it...

Kayla Vinci
*my smile fades and I show no emotion on my face as  I look at the cave below* Joshua...what ever it is I can see its bothering you *i place a hand on your shoulder* what ever it is...we'll get by it...

Joshua Hewitt
*i land in front of the cave and crawl through the entrance* tell me that in a few minutes...

Kayla Vinci
*i land next to you and check the surroundings before crawling after you, placing the palm leaf door back into place* josh...what ever it is...I promise you...it can't be the worst thing in this world...

Joshua Hewitt
I know but...well...look...*i sit down and pull back my lips to reveal two silverly coloured fangs with tiny bits of dark purple on the tips* I've...had these...for a few days now...

Kayla Vinci
*shock clearly shows on my face and I sit as close as I can to you, staring at your fangs* Joshua...what...the hell...what...how...*my voice becomes worried, my eyes scared* 

Joshua Hewitt
*my head drops and I sigh* theres...more...*then slowly a single drop of dark purple liquid drops to the floor*....poison...that's...poison...

Kayla Vinci
*tears start to fall from my eyes, I wipe them away quickly before you can see them, I feel so useless, the unknowing eating me away* tell me Joshua...what happened to you...what's...what happened to my guardian... *i cup your chin and lift your head and look into your eyes, mine still scared* 

Joshua Hewitt
*i touch your hand* I don't know...but...but poison isn't the only thing these fangs have...

Kayla Vinci
*my eyes widen with fear* what...what...else...Joshua...

Joshua Hewitt
Well...if I find something...I can't bite through...*i sigh and pick up a rock, biting into it and my teeth stop, then I pull it away and show you there are two spots of liquid that are a darker shade of purple, then the liquid starts to slowly eat away at the rock like acid*...that happens...

Kayla Vinci
Joshua...I...what the hell...*i can't hold the tears back, slowly they run down my cheeks, but I'm not sad, just scared, my body showing no indication that I'm crying, but tears flow down my cheeks*...how did this happen to you Joshua...

Joshua Hewitt
*i look down and slowly cry* I don't know...all I know is what sammy told me...*i brush my tears away and then yours* there are three things....these fangs...have...have the power to use are....

Kayla Vinci
*my eyes grow more scared, my voice worried and shaky* what...what...power

Joshua Hewitt
*i look down and my hands tighten around yours* the poison is one...the acidity is another...and...there's one more...and I'm not even sure I want to see the effect of that one...

Kayla Vinci
Joshua...please...tell me..,i know your scared...and so am I...but...tell me an we can get through this...together...like we always do...*i tighten my hands around yours, my voice pleading* please...

Joshua Hewitt
*i look down and tears start to fall* I've been so tense...Been struggling so much because...because I've been holding back my fangs every time I kiss you...because according to sammy...if I kiss you...it won't use acid...they won't use poison...cause...a kiss triggers something...something different....

Kayla Vinci
*tears start to fall from my eyes as I sit there seeing you so vulnerable, so scared, and so alone, I can't stand it anymore, I move over to you and place one arm under your knees, and one around your back and pick you up, i walk over to the wall of the cave and sit down with you on my lap and your head on my shoulder* it's ok baby, shhhh, my love, shhhh in here, no...tell me my baby, what...what does it trigger

Joshua Hewitt
*i lean my head away from you and a flood of tear escape my eyes* they...they use...dammit...they use incubuss venom!!! I just...I hate this...I can't kiss you...without worrying that I'm gonna drive you wild...some guys would think that that's a good thing, but I don't!!!

Kayla Vinci 
*my tears flowing down my cheeks become faster, my body shaking against yours, seeing you like this, and seeing you hurting, so scared and so afraid* Joshua...I...why...why has...this happened to you...my love my baby...please...lean on me...

Joshua Hewitt
*i hold myself up for a seconded and shake before I fall into your arms, my head hitting your shoulder* I...I kiss you...because I love you...not because I want to...seduce you...I...I love you...

Kayla Vinci
*i wrap my arms and wings around you holding you tight,  pressing your shaking body to mine* I...I love you Joshua...and...and I know you love me...i know you won't do anything wrong by me...Joshua...my guardian, please...will you...will you open up to me
  
Joshua Hewitt
*i look up at you then down at my hands* but...if I do I might...end up kissing you...and...and I don't trust myself...to kiss you...without using my fangs*

Kayla Vinci
Joshua...my baby...I have to understand your pain...I know...I...I know your scared...I can feel it...I know your afraid of yourself I...I...can see that...but please...I trust you...and if you do kiss me...ill make sure you have control...I promise you Joshua...I promise

Joshua Hewitt
*i stop and lean up, lightly pressing my lips against yours and keeping my lips together* Kayla...

Kayla Vinci
*i press back lightly, keeping my lips together to show you that's it's ok*i promise you *i close my eyes and open my soul, lightly pressing against yours* I promise Joshua 

Joshua Hewitt
*i open my soul to you and part my lips a tiny bit* thank you kayla

Kayla Vinci
* I press my soul a little closer to yours, parting my lips the same amount as yours* no Joshua, don't thank me...love me 

Joshua Hewitt
Always my love...always...*i slowly run my tongue over yours and deepen our connection, making sure my fangs don't let out any venom loose*

Kayla Vinci
*i feel all your emotions and burdens sweep over me, I have to stop kissing you for a few seconds to regain my breath, the emotions of your soul so powerful*i love you Joshua, don't be afraid , I promise you that you wont drive me wild...I promise 

Joshua Hewitt
*i let you breath and let go for a second, light purple venom falling in a few drops from my fangs as I do, taking that moment to let myself breath through the urges of my fangs, looking down at the droplets of venom* it takes...so much energy...to just stop a few drops...

Kayla Vinci
*a few tears escape my eyes as I continue to feel your pain through our bond, then hearing that your struggling so much, it tips me over the edge, I hold you tight to me, your head on my shoulder, I hold you tight and cry against you*

Joshua Hewitt
*i shake and hold you close to me*....Kayla....what should I do...

Kayla Vinci
Please...don't...don't hold back...your tears Joshua...I know your scared...but don't hold them back *i hold you close, wrapping us in a tight ball of wings and arms* we will go see Alyss...in the morning...see if...if the demon can help..but right now we hold each other...be lovers

Joshua Hewitt
*i curl into a ball and kiss your chest next to your shoulder* how..

Kayla Vinci 
How we always have been Joshua *i intwine our tattooed hands, so the tattoos meet and start glowing* how we always are...

Joshua Hewitt
*i lean up and kiss you, running my tongue though your mouth* Kayla...if anyone can keep me back....then you can 

Kayla Vinci
Here...let me try something...baby let me see your fangs...*i cup the side of your face with my hand, and rub your cheek with my thumb*

Joshua Hewitt
*i slowly let my fangs lengthen and a drop of incubuss venom falls from them and lands on your leg, I gasp as it does* god...I hope that venom only works if its in your blood stream

Kayla Vinci
Incubuss venom only works with a kiss, I know that...now...*i wipe the venom off my leg with a cloth, then through the cloth away* I'm going to get some of the struggle out of those fangs...if...if you let me...

Joshua Hewitt
*i look down then look up at you* how...it doesn't even fully work on other angels...that's something I'm thankful for...on you it make you want to make me yours more then ever...it's like a drug you should never take...but on humans...sammy told me that it would make them into a mindless slave...so if you can hold my fangs back...please do...

Kayla Vinci
Your not going to like what you have to do though...Joshua...I'm going to have to ask you for your compleat faith and every ounce of trust in your body

Joshua Hewitt
Kayla....what are you asking me to do here...

Kayla Vinci
*i sigh and remove my belt from my pants and pull it tight and do it up just above my elbow, so that from my hand to my elbow has little blood supply, I hold out my wrist and level my pocket knife with it, and slit the faintest line across my wrist, drawing blood* ...I'm asking you...for...for your venom

Joshua Hewitt
*i look at the blood flow from your wrist and blink to steady myself and lean back* but...but I...I don't..

Kayla Vinci 
*i kiss you softly, running my tongue over your lips* trust me Joshua...I want to take your pain away

Joshua Hewitt
* I lean towards you but manage to stop myself a few cm's away from your cut, the smell of your blood making my fangs grow* but...I don't want to hurt you

Kayla Vinci
You won't...you never have hurt me...this is no different...please...Joshua...your suffering a lot more...you need this...I love you...just a little bite on my wrist and a drop of venom...that's all I'm asking of you...please...trust me

Joshua Hewitt
*i resist for a few seconds then finally give in, I slowly move forward and lightly push my fangs through your arm, taking the blood and replacing it with the venom* I'm sorry...I'm sorry...

Kayla Vinci
*i start to feel a little light headed but it goes and as soon as I feel the venom enter my blood I send my aura straight over my arm* Joshua I need you to be quick ok, get me a little vial...

Joshua Hewitt
*i disappear in a cloud of smoke and reappear with an empty vial* here, why?

Kayla Vinci
Now hold it under my arm and get the blood that falls out *i start to milk the fang marks on my arm, the venom mixed with my blood pooling out of the wounds* I need the whole vial filled ok...

IJoshua Hewitt
*i hold the vial underneath your arm and manage to hold it steady, but feel my wings shake and I close my eyes at the sight of your blood* 

Kayla Vinci
*i kiss your forehead* it's almost over, just a little more*i wince as I struggle to get the last few drops of venom diluted blood out, but after a few more moments I get the last drops* Joshua... It's over...my love its ok, it's over... * I take the vial from your now shaky hand and close it, placing it on the ground, I undo the belt and feel blood pulsate through my arm again*

Joshua  Hewitt
*i stop and and look at the blood on your arm...I start to shake again and bring my knees up to my chest, resting my head on them and wrapping my arms around my knees* dammit...fangs...blood...dammit...dammit!!! *i pull my arm up and sink my fangs into my arm, close to my elbow, between my wrist and elbow, the pain practically snapping me out of my blood haze as a trickle of blood runs from the side of my mouth down my arm*

Kayla Vinci
JOSHUA!!! STOP...*i move quickly over to you and remove your head from your arm, bloods everywhere, over your mouth and lips, down your chin and neck, splattered on the floor of the cave and pulsating out of the fang marks on your arm* Joshua!!!!

Joshua Hewitt
Well I had to do something...besides...*i shake again and start washing the blood off me with a bottle of water I stashed in the cave* the way I felt just then...it was bite my own arm...or go for your throat...and I'm never going to do that

Kayla Vinci
Joshua...*i place my hands onto of yours stoping any further movements, then I take on hand and place it on your cheek and the other hand and place it over your heart, I sit there crouching close to you, the smell of your blood not bothering me because this moment is for us* Joshua...my love and my guardian, never again will this happen, ok, what's has happened, happened, and now that the bloods been shed, let there be no more, to mush has been lost in this world, for us to loose each other, I love you my mate, my Joshua

Joshua Hewitt
I love you Kayla...*i reach down and feel the bite marks on my arm* it's ok...I only need blood the first time I use my fangs in each way...the powers...three tastes of blood...now...now I don't need blood...but the poison...the acid...the venom...it's still there

Kayla Vinci
Joshua...I...I know how...how to rid you of...of...of the venom

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and place my head against your shoulder and hold your hand as I finish washing the blood away* I dunno, coma?

Kayla Vinci 
No my love, your not going into a coma...*i kiss your head and leans my head against yours, holding you close to me*

Joshua Hewitt
*i hold you close to me and kiss you, my tongue running over yours*

Kayla Vinci
*i kiss you back, my lips melting to yours, my tongue dancing with yours*

Joshua Hewitt
*i growl as I feel your tongue run through my mouth, I stop suddenly and pull back as I feel it run over my fangs*no...I won't hurt you again...*then my wings start to shake and I let out a low growl* 

Kayla Vinci
*i place my hand on the side of your face and my other one on the back of your neck, just the way you like it, to calm you down, as I look you gently in the eyes*

Joshua Hewitt
*i stop and slowly calm down, then clench my fists as my fangs start to slowly drawing back over my teeth retracting behind my teeth, blocking the venom

Kayla Vinci
Joshua...does that feel better * I start to slowly rub the back of your neck, to help you calm down and to relax your fists*

Joshua Hewitt
* I smile a bit as my fangs fully retract and I stop* I...I did it..I pulled them back...*i feel along my teeth with my tongue and dive forward with happiness and kiss you with all my love* I did it, I did it, I got control

Kayla Vinci
*i wrap my arms around your neck and pull you onto my lips* I told you my love, I knew you could, I love you

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and then sit up* hold on a sec...*i pop my fangs out, then in, then out, then back in again*...I've got it...haha...the acid...the poison...the venom...it's all still there but...it's...under control 

Kayla Vinci 
* I smile and I fall into your arms my head on your chest* I love you

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile back and kiss your forehead* I love you to babe, I'm glad I got that under control

Kayla Vinci
Joshua...I'm just happy that your happy and that your able to stay happy

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and look down at you* ok I have to ask, sammy said that the venom could make humans into mindless slaves, on angels it just makes them really really really hot and wanting...so how did if feel, for that brief moment that you had my venom in you

Kayla Vinci
*i sigh close my eyes and try to feel the same sensations of that moment again* it was like all i was...was on fire, so much want that...I was just being able to control it...any longer...and...and god knows what could have happened

Joshua Hewitt
Hrm...*i close my eyes and think for a second*...it's not a mind control, I know that much, it's not a pheromone or anything...it's not a drug...so the only explanation is that it's a hallucinogen 

Kayla Vinci
Hallucinogen huh...so your saying thing that...angels get tricked into thinking their all hot and wanty 

Joshua Hewitt
No...I'm saying that it's like a hallucinogen, but...judging by what happened...it takes you want and the heat...and amplifies it...think about it as light going through a magnifying glass, it make all your want focused on the incubuss, who's venom you have in you blood stream...which means that every incubuss has a different formula of venom...so it's impossible to stop the venom forever...

Kayla Vinci
I see where your going with this...huh interesting...but really baby, it's too much to think about right now *i snuggle up to you* me wanna go home...

Joshua Hewitt
Me to...*i snuggle up to you* shall we puff home angel?

Kayla Vinci
Only if you can land us naked, clothes folded and us in a bath

Joshua Hewitt
Well...I. Gonna have to concentrate, but I think I can do that

Kayla Vinci
*i raise my eyebrows*i meant that as a joke but I'd love to see if you could do that, and it worked... 

Joshua Hewitt
Well...I won't be able to do the water, but if you want I can land us in the bathroom and our clothes folded on the bed

Kayla Vinci
*i wink at you* there's already water in the bath and it should be exactly perfect right now, hehe, the bath please

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and smoke gatherers around us, the we puff out of it and our clothes puff out folded on the bed and we land in the water without splash

Kayla Vinci
*i smile softly, my cheeks red* I love you

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and run my hand down your back*  I love you to, I don't know why your turning red from being embarrassing though

Kayla Vinci
*i shrug and curl up on your chest, your skin feeling so right under mine*

Joshua Hewitt
)*i pull you closer and kiss your neck*. You shouldn't be embarrassed, your the sexiest girl in the world

Kayla Vinci
The I won't...because.....because I'm in love with you

Joshua Hewitt
And I'm in love with you my angel...hey...I just thought of something

Kayla Vinci
What baby?

Joshua Hewitt
*I look down at you and smile softy* am I an angel...an incubuss...or something else

Kayla Vinci
You are my guardian, my lover, my protector, my wolf, my love, my light, my Joshua 

Joshua Hewitt
*i look into your eyes, a small tear running down my face* I love you

Kayla Vinci
*i wipe the tear off with my thumb*  oh my baby *i wrap my arms around your waist and lean my head on your shoulder* I love you to Joshua...your a guardian...your never...never an incubuss...never...don't even call yourself that

Joshua Hewitt 
*i wrap my arms around your body holding you close to me* thank you Kayla....I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment