i love you to angel *i reach a hand out to you* will you be my forever
Kayla Vinci
*i look into your eyes, and reach out my hand and when it's close to yours i hesitate a little but then gently place my hand in yours* only if you be my eternity
Joshua Hewitt
i smile and pull you towards me* always
Kayla Vinci
*i lean my head on your should and rub against your neck, my head pressing and rubbing against yours* this shouldn't feel as good as it does
Joshua Hewitt
*i laugh softly and rub back* ive said that so many times anyhow
Kayla Vinci
i wish this war between angels and demons... just... go away... i want this to last...
Joshua Hewitt
*i chuckle and look up at the sky*if only... but hey... not all demons are bad...
Kayla Vinci
*i look up at the sky with you my hands wrapping around your chest and back* yeah Alyss, she...she's saved my life...
Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and kiss your cheek* and then there's that camp full of demons that are actually nice to us
Kayla Vinci
*i look of fear covers my face* their nice to you....
Joshua Hewitt
well... *i look to my left and lower my eyes* its not so much that there nice to me... but there not siding with my ex and the other bad demons... but... well... lets just say that the last time i went to the camp... they didnt say much... but they were ok
Kayla Vinci
Joshua hey come on baby, head up and look into my eyes *i cup your chin and brush the hair away from your eyes* better now baby tell me, what's happened, don't lie to me baby, I know something's wrong
Joshua Hewitt
well... *i look up at the sky* the first time i went there they were just... distant... but i went back a little while ago.... they were nice... because... they heard about my fangs... and since i got these fangs...ive understood demons better... the good and the bad
Kayla Vinci
*i smile faintly and brush your cheek with the backs of my fingers* baby, the fangs are one thing, being a demon is another completely, your nothing like them, I'm not trying to sound like I know them ether, but if your fangs help you understand a little about their world then as long as you have
control over them, you can keep using them, I just don't like the thought of my guardian being around demons most days *i smile and kiss your cheek*
Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and hold you close* dont worry babe,i know im not a demon... but at the same time...
Kayla Vinci
*a single tear falls from my eyes onto your chest over the tattoo on your heart* I know...
Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and kiss you* babe, listen to me, dont worry
Kayla Vinci
*i kiss you back softly* I'll try but fail to
Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and place a hand on your cheek* trust me babe, im ok, dont worry, being a little bit demon and a little bit angel isn't that bad... besides... *i look up at the sky* i realized a little while ago that angels and demons aren't good or evil, they make choices just like humans do, being a little bit of both just helps me see the balance... a balance between good and evil
Kayla Vinci
*i turn my head away from you* I will never understand how that feels Joshua, never feel what you feel or understand this balance of good and evil, or feel the effect of fangs that signify the demon powers in oneself, the angelic and demonic powers that tie our world together, this is why your Guardian of Angels Joshua...you have powers that angels only dream of
Joshua Hewitt
hats the thing... *i look down at the ground* how can i say im a noble wolf when im only protecting angels...
Kayla Vinci
your....your protecting me.....Joshua....I'm an angel....*i wiggle out of your arms and over to a rock and lean my back to it and bring my knees up and wrapping my arms around them and my forehead rested on my knees*
Joshua Hewitt
*i walk over to you and sit down next to you* hey c'mon, im sorry, i didnt mean to make you sad, im never gonna stop protecting you angel, never, and i didnt mean im not gonna protect angels anymore either
Kayla Vinci
sorry I...I'm just scared....I shouldn't be so weak *i rest my head on your shoulder* but then....nothing or no one is as strong as you
Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and snuggle closer to you* because i have an amazing girl as a reason to be strong
Kayla Vinci
yeah I guess *i look at the ground*
Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and hug you* no guessing, your my reason kayla, your what drives me forward and makes me strong
Kayla Vinci
then I'll be weak forever, in order for you to keep being strong *i pick up a stick off the ground and start fiddling around with it*
Joshua Hewitt
kayla... *i take your hand* you've never been weak
Kayla Vinci
then why is it that I'm always the one crying or getting taken and hurt *i look at you pain in my eyes*
Joshua Hewitt
*i wrap my arms around you and kiss you* kayla... oh kayla... my love...
Kayla Vinci
*i start to cry against you* ans...answer....answer me
Joshua Hewitt
*i lean my head down and start to cry* because you think your weak... because if you believe your weak then you will be
Kayla Vinci
*i softly touch my lips with yours then kissing you gently*
Joshua Hewitt
*i kiss you back softly and hold you close to me* i wish... that i could truly show you how amazing you are...
Kayla Vinci
you've given me love, that's more then I could ever ask for *i kiss your cheek and snuggle into you*
Joshua Hewitt
*i snuggle back* i know... but you really are strong... look at what you can do... you can turn into your flame form and surround your wings in flame, it changes your strength, your speed, even your clothes change, just to go with how amazing you are
Kayla Vinci
I guess so *i kiss your cheek* if I lost you though...I wouldn't even have a soul
Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and hug you* then its a good thing your never going to lose me
Kayla Vinci
*i speak to myself under my breath* I better bloody not to *i hold you tighter and lean my head on your chest*
*i smile and pull you closer, my wings wrapping around you* you wont, promise
Kayla Vinci
*i smile to myself * good or I'll beat your head in if I do
Joshua Hewitt
*i raise one eyebrow and look at you* well thats very motivating babe
Kayla Vinci
good because that's all of it ahhahaha
Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and kiss your cheek* well there's still your flame form but that only comes out if i ask nicely
Kayla Vinci
and are you asking nicely right now, remember your manners Joshua *i lean down and kiss your chest*
Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and whisper in your ear* please show me your flame kayla, please show me you at your hottest*
Kayla Vinci
*i look into your eyes seductively and then shoot up in the sky changing into my flame fire engulfing my body*
Joshua Hewitt
*i look up at you in awe and i see your clothes begin yo change like always* she is so hot..
Kayla Vinci
I heard that!! *i smile as my clothes change my tank top becoming shorter and one strapped and my cargo pants become shredded shorts just above my knees my knife at my side and my bow and arrow on my back*
Joshua Hewitt
*i laugh and fly up next to you, coming level with you as i run my hand up your leg, around your body, over your ass, then your waist, then your stomach, stopping at your lower back as i pull you closer, my other hand running up your side to your back* good, because you are
Kayla Vinci
*i smirk at you* I can still burn your ass *i click my fingers and a small flame appears on the back of your jeans and I quickly fly off laughing*
Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and growl, flying up after you*like i said hottest girl ever
Kayla Vinci
hahah, *i grab your hand while flying and then make us vertical my wing beating in time with yours* I love you
Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and pull you closer* you see, your so hot you make my processor melt
Kayla Vinci
*i laugh again and kiss you passionately* I love you so much
Joshua Hewitt
*i kiss you back and hold my hands on your waist* and i love you the same
Kayla Vinci
*i press my body to yours* so warm my love
Joshua Hewitt
*i laugh and press my whole body against you* said the fire girl
Kayla Vinci
*i smile*but no matter how much fire I have *i change back into my normal self keeping my flames cloths on* you'll always be the one that warms my heart
Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and kiss you* and i wouldn't want it any other way
Kayla Vinci
*i kiss you back wrapping my arms around the small of your back my hands flat on your skin*
Joshua Hewitt
*i growl and lean down as i lightly run my tongue over your stomach, silently thanking the way your clothes change* so hot
Kayla Vinci
hmmm, your not the...only one *i moan carelessly*
Joshua Hewitt
*i growl and look up at you* is that so babe?
Kayla Vinci
*i nod silently* you really are a very sexy guy joshua
Joshua Hewitt
oh? *i pull myself up onto one elbow so my body is showing, my shirt off and the chains on my jeans hip sparkling in the moonlight* now whys that i wonder?
Kayla Vinci
*my eyes go lustful and run over your body seductively my lips parted and wet, my breathing getting heavy*
Joshua Hewitt
*i pull myself closer to you and lean in* whats up babe, getting a little... *i take your hand and place it on my waist as i pull closer, seductively pushing your hand up to my chest as i move closer so you feel my muscles move* hot?
Kayla Vinci
j...josh...Joshua...I...so...hot...josh...*my lips parted and wet*
Joshua Hewitt
*i growl softly and bring my lips to yours as i let your hand rest on my chest and place my own on your waist* mmmm, so are you babe
No comments:
Post a Comment