Tuesday, 12 March 2013

To protect him


Kayla Vinci
*i cry and myself wrapping my wings around me, my head in my hands on my knees*

Joshua Hewitt
*i pull you close to me and wrap my wings and tail around you* kayla, i love you so much, i alwayse will

Kayla Vinci
*i curl up tight in a ball of feathers crying softly*

Joshua Hewitt
*i hug you tight and kiss the top of your head* please my angel, dont cry, im here for you

Kayla Vinci
*i lean my head on your chest and cry softly*

Joshua Hewitt
*i hug you close and wrap my wings, tail and arms tight around you*
i love you, i love you, i love you

Kayla Vinci
*i smile softly and curl up in a small ball of feathers on your chest softly perring*

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and lift your face up by your chin* thats the beautiful kitten that i know

Kayla Vinci
*i close my eyes then open them a moment later my snow leopards eyes showing through my own* because away from the house I live in, away from school and parents who hate me, this...this is me..

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and my wolves eyes show as i kiss you* i love you

Kayla Vinci
*i kiss you back softly* I love you to

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and my tail curls up and touches your hand* i love you kayla, ill awayse be here for you

 Kayla Vinci
*i smile at I look down at your tail, the weave it between my fingers and around my arm* playful tail you have here

Joshua Hewitt
*my tail wraps around your arm and slides up and tickles your nose and lips* you have no idea my angel

Kayla Vinci
Hahaha hay *i giggle and swipe at your tail*

Joshua Hewitt
*my tail curls up as you swipe and wrapps around your hand, tickling your nose and lips again* 
Kayla Vinci
Hahahahahahah, baby, hahaha, stop *i laugh and fall on my back onto the bed my wings behind me at my side spread to there full length*

Joshua Hewitt
*i laugh and kiss your nose as my tail curls around and tickles your armpit*ok, ok, no more tickling your nose *smirk*

Kayla Vinci
Hahahahahahah baby, hahahahahahah....st....stop hahahaha*i grab your tail in my fingers not to hurt you but just that you can't move it* your getting to excited and used to this thing 

Joshua Hewitt
*i stop and kiss you as my tail wriggles in your grasp* what do you mean angel?

 Kayla Vinci
I mean that your tickling me more then talking to me hahaha* I kiss the very tip of your tail then press my lips to yours*

Joshua Hewit
well in that case *i curl my tail around your back and pull you close to me as i kiss you* i guess i can stop tickling for a little while

Kayla Vinci
Thank you because it feels better around my waist *i press my body to yours and kiss you softly *
Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and kiss you* hehe,good, it feels nice to have my tail around you, and it felt nice when you 
kissed it

Kayla Vinci
*i smile softly and snuggle up to you* I'm glad then

Joshua Hewitt
*i grin and snuggle against you, my wings splaying out so one is over you like a blanket and my other one is under your head like a pillow* i guess its like any other part of my body really, the same things that make the rest of me feel nice make my tail feel  nice, like your kiss *i smile and kiss you* or being close to you

Kayla Vinci
Joshua, just looking into your eyes...is enough * I press my lips softly to your forehead and then snuggle into you again*

Joshua Hewitt
*i giggle and snuggle my body around you* well youve got me there babe

 Kayla Vinci
*i hug you tight* I've got you in general

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and hug you back* yea, you do, im totally under your little angelic spell *i giggle and kiss you*

Kayla Vinci
Always *i place your hand over my heart and smile softy*

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and hold your hand over my heart as i lean down, my lips mms away from yours* i love you

Kayla Vinci
*i breath heavily through my parted lips our hands over each others hearts* I love you to

Joshua Hewitt
*i kiss you softly, my lips slightly parted, my tail curling around your waist as my hand that isnt on your heart goes to your back, both pulling you into the embrace of my wings*

Kayla Vinci 
So beautiful *i whisper on your lips then press them to yours for a long misty passionate kiss*

Joshua Hewitt
*i let out a small, wolf-like wimper of love as i feel your kiss, pulling you close to me as my tongue softly brushes yours*

Kayla Vinci
*me leopard responding to your wolf lets out a soft perr of gentleness and love as I kiss you running my tongue over yours* 

Joshua Hewitt 
*i growl and my embrace tightens as i push my tongue a bit deeper, softly nibbling yours as i do and rubbing your back with my hand*

Kayla Vinci 
*i lean back my lips lightly on yours* Joshua, do you love me?

Joshua Hewitt
*i slowly place my foread against yours and wisper* i love you kayla, every second i feel like theres no way for me to love you more, and every second i feel my love for you grow more then ever

Kayla Vinci
*i look into your wolfs eyes* do you trust me Joshua?

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and put a hand on your cheek softly* with my heart my life and my soul kayla

Kayla Vinci
*i smile softly and hold your hand with mine as I rub against your palm then softly opening my eyes my voice warm and gentle* then trust me now baby * then I slowly start to lift your shirt*

Joshua Hewitt
*i help you take off my shirt and kiss you* alwayse angel, ill alwayse trust you

Kayla Vinci 
Go onto your back for me baby and spread your wings *i kiss your cheek and run the back of my fingers down it

Joshua Hewitt
*i lay on my back and spread my wings, flattening them on the ground* ok, i love you

Kayla Vinci
I love you to baby *i sit in your lap and spread my wings so the wing tips touch yours then look you in the eyes as I pull off my own shirt, leaving me there with my bra and pants on, I hold your sides softly and start to massage them with my thumbs*

Joshua Hewitt
*i close my eyes as your thumbs massage my sides and growl softly* hehe, that feels nice babe

Kayla Vinci
No, what I'm going to do will sting a little but you'll live, it's...it's something I have to do, and have been meaning to do since I told you that you were going to  be the next guardian of angels*i start to move the rest of my hand massaging your sides*

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile softly and place a hand on your cheek* ok kayla,if this is something you need to do then i trust you, just make sure being a nephelim wont give me any wierd side effects ok

Kayla Vinci
No, you being a nephelim will not have any effects I swear it to you, but...but you might regret me doing this, *i lean down and kiss you gently then site back up and close my eyes placing my hands on your abs as my aura glows around my body*

Joshua Hewitt
*i smile and close my eyes* its ok kayla, itllbe ok

Kayla Vinci
*a single tear comes from each eye as I connect with my soul, then sending it to yours*

Joshua Hewitt
*i growl as i feel your soul and my hands slowly relax fully as i lay there and wait*its ok kayla... itll be ok 

Kayla Vinci
*a pulse goes through me and I freeze pain sweeping over me, making my soul split in half, I grip your sides as I scream*

Joshua Hewitt
*i sit up slightly and put my hands on your shoulders* kayla... kayla!!! c'mon are you ok, please dont be hurt

Kayla Vinci
*not taking my hands off your abs and my wing tips off of yours I sit up slightly with you although pain sweeps over me I answer you* it's....what....I..hav...havta....do...josh....*again I scream again as my soul tears*

Joshua Hewitt
*i try to sit up only to be [ushed down by your hands on my abs* kayla... *my voice pleads as i try to take your pain into my soulbut i cant*

Kayla Vinci
*i push back down as my soul is tearing inside of you, but you can not feel the pain* Joshua....m...my mate....guardian....an...and wolf......I....I now...live...in...in you.....*i scream as my soul is finally torn in half the pain sending me into shock and I collapse onto your chest*

Joshua Hewitt
*i imediately wrapmy arms and wings around you and hold you close* kayla, kayla, kayla, please.... please be ok

Kayla Vinci
*half of my soul now mingles with yours becoming apart of your soul but it's the same soft purple as mine as it mixes with your blue soul, my body motionless in your arms but my soul in you moves and plays with yours*

Joshua Hewitt
*i stop and hold you tight and then gasp and smile as i feel part of your soul with mine, twisting and turning and acting playful like a puppy and a kitten* angel...

Kayla Vinci
*i hear you calling me and my body jerks then my arms come around you weakly and I moan painfully* 

Joshua Hewitt
*i sigh relieved and hug you tight* kayla...

Kayla Vinci
*i kiss your chest weakly, my body feeling drained* what I have just done...Is split my soul...in order for me to continue to be yours when you become guardian....otherwise The Powers...they'd kill me....then destroy my soul

Joshua Hewitt
*i hold you close to me and kiss the top of your head* they migt anyway... they hate me

Kayla Vinci
*i shiver at the thought then slowly lay down on my back my body occasionally jerking slightly* they may hate you but they can't deny the fact that the whole supernatural world needs it's guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment